Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Apartment (Hosptial Room)

So we decided to make Dad and Mom their own blog. We will see how they do once Dad gets home. Dad called me and told me he is in his new apartment. He has been moved to Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo so he can be closer to the Doctors. His room is E777 and his new phone is 801-357-5777. We are so grateful for all your thoughts and prayers on our behalf. We have truly felt the peace that only comes through the love and support of family and friends and our Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you very much. We continue to be optimistic and anticipate news soon. I will continue to blog something every day. We as a family just feel it is a great way for you to all be able to know what is going on. Thank you again for your love and prayers.

3 comments:

grandma ganoush said...

Just talked to our precious Kimberly. She gave me the update. My prayers will continue with you both and your doctors. Don't worry about things here - all will be well.
Love,
Kathleen

chelsea said...

Just heard the news and want to say stay strong and know that you entire family is in our prayers and thoughts. all our love The Matt and Chelsea stewart family

MW said...

I was sorry to hear this news. All the best to a strong and full recovery. I'll remember to pray for you! Love, Melanie